May 26,2011 03:07

only 7 hours later and well RIMMED by :smack: :if: :smack:

FAIL- MrDeesMrDees
highest points : 0
Best Rank: 7575\7575
Opponents defeated: 1 (7575.)
Disgraceful Tribe: 187.
Location on US3: On da Rim wipeing off the brown
TW Future: please refere to quote above (so how can I brag about something that is clearly not happening?) mrdees u r right this is a bad dream once again don`t worry Mommy will tuck you back into these forums and make sure the skid marks are red not brown.

Haven't you read what I said so many times before. Brute force. I couldn't possibly defend against noblenukes. Backtiming you might wonder? Yeah right against players with 20 vills in total. Sure they don't have any defence
Skype-emoticons-14-dull.gif
. Besides, like I care to set an alarm clock in the middle of the night whilst this is just a game and I have exams going on. I don't mind losing villages. I've been rimmed more than once, succeeded a dozen times more though, and deleted some accounts or gave them away, so I'm in no way emotionally or so attached to my accounts. I knew it would be all over after my big mouth, and if I really did not want to be rimmed I wouldn't have said a thing. Sawing the restart page this morning didn't do a thing to me, apart from a little shock 'cause 2 weeks of premium are wasted lol could have bought a pint with it :p. What matters is that I had fun, which I play this game for. I also don't give a thing (inserting other 4-letter word possible) how you perceive me, I did not come here to make friends lol I already have them in my tribe.

I might be back, maybe, not sure, perhaps co-playing, perhaps scratching tw of my daily to-do list. :)

Oh and Smash, have fun crumbling Nuts sometime in the future. I'm sure they won't be any harder than the easiest tribe you have dealt with by now.

DeletedUser

Oh and Smash, have fun crumbling Nuts sometime in the future. I'm sure they won't be any harder than the easiest tribe you have dealt with by now.

and this is the harsh truth of the situation.

As dees said we knew yesterday before we posted this thread that we were done for because of brute force. We decided to have a bit of fun whilst the inevitable happens. However the points stand and the truth is out that Nuts are the worst 2nd place tribe that all of us have ever seen - FACT!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

MunsterAbu
Does your wife know you have been looking at your sons nuts ??? (couldn`t resist as you put it so well naming your village)

Don't be so disgusting young man or woman.

My teenage son saw the title oft this thread by MrDees, laughed and said "I'd kill myself if I had nuts that small" He's still here!!!!!!!!

Get back in your box.

DeletedUser

Haven't you read what I said so many times before. Brute force. I couldn't possibly defend against noblenukes. Backtiming you might wonder? Yeah right.

So I'm guessing dodging isn't working anymore for you?

What ever happened to questioning my opinions on the matter? What ever happened to calling me a noob for saying I didn't believe dodging worked as a long term strategy?

Yeah, I'm still no. 19, and that's the highest I've ever been. The best position I've been on .net was, maybe, 40 or 50, and that was +4 mn pts. on a world stretching up to k5. I remember I played out of k25 and moved south towards the core. Ah, the good old times! Thanks for making it so easy to outstand here.

You're right, .us might not be as competitive as other servers, but, then again, you're here and are not making it more interesting for us, so you might not be as competitive as you think you are.

DeletedUser

I will accept that challenge. which direction? want me close? or would you prefer distance? I will use the same name. how about you?

I don't think you understand the rules of a 1v1. You can't have 2 people involved in the challenge. This is between myself and MunsterAbu. If he can't accept playing on a server with a bit of challenge to it, that doesn't mean he can get someone else to take his place...

DeletedUser

I don't think you understand the rules of a 1v1. You can't have 2 people involved in the challenge. This is between myself and MunsterAbu. If he can't accept playing on a server with a bit of challenge to it, that doesn't mean he can get someone else to take his place...

chicken

DeletedUser

Wait a second.
You challenged me. I accepted the challenge, but set the terms, as is usual for 1v1s.
You then declined to the terms, because you lack the talent to play without premium (I got to rank 15 on a world, 1mil points, without premium so am happy to do so again). And you call me a chicken your friend someone else tries to jump in to save your ass?

Hypocritical post is hypocritical.

DeletedUser

Wait a second.
You challenged me. I accepted the challenge, but set the terms, as is usual for 1v1s.
You then declined to the terms, because you lack the talent to play without premium (I got to rank 15 on a world, 1mil points, without premium so am happy to do so again). And you call me a chicken your friend someone else tries to jump in to save your ass?

Hypocritical post is hypocritical.

Must've been a bad world, or a non farming world;D

DeletedUser

Was W39. And that had possibly the best collection of premades seen on it due to the settings.

Us 56, you should try that one without premium, the easiest world ever no looting available there.

DeletedUser

Us 56, you should try that one without premium, the easiest world ever no looting available there.

No farming means the game changes completely. I disliked the settings on it and so refused to join when asked. Plus, "easy" isn't what I look for.

DeletedUser

As far as .US goes, it is a brand new server practically. Very small and it isn't going to grow for some time. It's going to remain a couple thousand and eventually over time it'll pick up most likely. I don't know about you guys but the only way for me to get to .US is to type in tribal wars.us as I can't find it on the list of servers when I'm on the .net server. Which isn't helping it grow that it is somewhat harder to find.

DeletedUser

You are not a true tw player if you are not aware about the openings of other english based servers lol

DeletedUser

As far as .US goes, it is a brand new server practically. Very small and it isn't going to grow for some time. It's going to remain a couple thousand and eventually over time it'll pick up most likely. I don't know about you guys but the only way for me to get to .US is to type in tribal wars.us as I can't find it on the list of servers when I'm on the .net server. Which isn't helping it grow that it is somewhat harder to find.

disagree. The pp for building queues is something completely different and changes the game play so drastically that I don't think many will be pulled off .net or .uk.

DeletedUser

disagree. The pp for building queues is something completely different and changes the game play so drastically that I don't think many will be pulled off .net or .uk.

I didn't say that .US well grow from an increase of players from .UK or .net, what I say that in time it well grow on its own from other people finding this tucked away server of TW. It well probably have very low standards for a player quality and competiveness compared to other servers, but I think that some people from .net and .UK well decide to play here from time to time and eventually .US well grow to host majority of players that don't play on .net or .UK, or it well die and inno games well put it in a folder marked as failed projects.

DeletedUser

You are not a true tw player if you are not aware about the openings of other english based servers lol

Anybody who plays tw is a true tw player.

Nobody needs to know when openings of new servers come out if they usually just stick to the one. The people I find most annoying are those who hop from server to server, fail on virtually every single one, and then go to the next one bragging about how they are god's gift to tw.

Remind anybody of a certain US3 tribe? :p

DeletedUser

So Innogames, the creators of tribal wars must not be true TW players since they created the game in Germany and it started out in German, and so all German players who were the first TW players must not be true TW players.........