PERV TBS War - Fight of the Century Begins!

DeletedUser

Guys, please keep insults to a minimum and keep them game-related :). Thanks.

DeletedUser

Believe me, that was the minimum i could do responding OSP...

DeletedUser2069

Will you stop crying dude seriously

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

On another note. A tribe called J-Pack~ on w2 has changed their name to PERV and has the same international annoucements and that's not all. Guess who's in the tribe :p?
KillerSpear!

DeletedUser

Well, i really only have one thing to say, and i need no proof to show this, because it's clear to everyone...
TBS is going down fast, and KS, why have you suddenly gone mute? Was it the 40+ vils you lost already?

DeletedUser

Guys, this is the last time I warn you to keep off personal insults. Next follow-up will be infractions.

DeletedUser

how was that insulting? That was a honest question...
He was all talkative in here, and then he loses a few villages and goes missing...
I'm sorry if it seemed offensive to him, if he can't handle the pressure, it's not my fault...
(again u6, sorry if i was offensive in any kind of way)

DeletedUser

Well, i really only have one thing to say, and i need no proof to show this, because it's clear to everyone...
TBS is going down fast, and KS, why have you suddenly gone mute? Was it the 40+ vils you lost already?

Even if i dont know who are you, you`re right, Ks has some issues, but his account is played, and you know good why he lost that many villages:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

how was that insulting? That was a honest question...
He was all talkative in here, and then he loses a few villages and goes missing...
I'm sorry if it seemed offensive to him, if he can't handle the pressure, it's not my fault...
(again u6, sorry if i was offensive in any kind of way)

It was not directed at you :).

DeletedUser

Even if i dont know who are you, you`re right, Ks has some issues, but his account is played, and you know good why he lost that many villages:)

LE: as i can see one of my posts was deleted? very nice.

Oh, so you don't know who i am? Well, you might as well look into the war stats, you might find me there, not gonna try to explain to you who i am, my tribemates know that, and how good(bad) i am...

DeletedUser

Seems like i`m the only one not feeling any presure...frankly..too drunk to feel it now.

DeletedUser

War stats First post till now

Side 1:
Tribes: PERV
Side 2:
Tribes: TBS

Timeframe: 12/03/2012 22:00:00 to 19/03/2012 15:38:19

Total conquers:

Side 1: 259
Side 2: 158
Difference: 101

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 131
Side 2: 12
Difference: 119

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,898,761
Side 2: 738,019
Difference: 1,160,742

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,065,554
Side 2: 102,431
Difference: 963,123

chart

DeletedUser1144

Well guys, first time I have checked in in awhile. Sorry to say that I started a flame war guys. TBS has been taking a royal beating and I have been on sit duty a lot. Still, Good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser2069

TBS has been taking a royal beating

Yea TBS has been taking a beating thats why you guys have been running to BALKAN for help and getting support from them as well. Pretty sad after all that talk of 1v1 you guys did that you run to another tribe and beg for help.

DeletedUser

TBS has been taking a royal beating and I have been on sit duty a lot.

Organisation is key to winning the fight. From the recent stacks i've seen I think anyone can agree that your fight with us is only going to get harder..

DeletedUser1446

Hi there again:)
I hope you all can udnerstand that i will answer with my opinion and my knowledge (only Zé here) and for that i will start with that thing called tribemate munch, and yes i did indeed but i didn´t want that many but at that point i had to agree with my coplayers that the villages were better in someone more active and that was us!
About the LittleWolf stack, yep indeed i did that on purpose. All this hugs since beginning was Luke and Harol fault. Not talking bad about them but since beginning i told them to make alliances and then break them before it is to late! Well, that prove me right, it is too late now for TBS. I wanted the war long time ago when i had the time.

I am not playing Killerspear account from long time ago. I don´t need to prove it but please trust my words.

About Aenima that told me to drink less and fight back more. Well Ozz, regardless what you said in-game, i didn´t backstabb you. But it is ok. I can´t drink, play or even smile for some days. Portugal days are hard these days. Work work work and i can´t see the money!

Well guys, i hope i play with you all some day soon. Until then. Have fun.

TBS loosing is my fault. I consider myself well experienced for letting this come this way. I assume this defeat and i´m sorry for all TBS that stood by my side since beginning.

Again, this is Zé words, not Harol or Laz.

Cheers to all

DeletedUser

TBS loosing is my fault. I consider myself well experienced for letting this come this way. I assume this defeat and i´m sorry for all TBS that stood by my side since beginning.

Get someone else to step up then.

it is too late now for TBS

You have Balkan to help..

DeletedUser

Hehe, can't believe I actually offered 15:42 services to this tribe some time ago...what a sack of potatoes this tribe is :)

Stats are totally unreal;

Side 1:
Tribes: PERV
Side 2:
Tribes: TBS

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 172
Side 2: 19
Difference: 153

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,430,272
Side 2: 170,743
Difference: 1,259,529

chart

Rest in peace, TBS- Way to go PERV :)

DeletedUser1144

Yea TBS has been taking a beating thats why you guys have been running to BALKAN for help and getting support from them as well. Pretty sad after all that talk of 1v1 you guys did that you run to another tribe and beg for help.

Hmm. Thanks for reposting terry, I didnt realize I had said we were taking a beating. Thanks for the eye opening! To restrain myself from getting banned, I will leave it at this. GOOD LUCK TERRY. I STILL HAVE RESPECT FOR THE OTHER SIDE, QUESTION IS CAN YOU MAN UP AND HAVE RESPECT? We have been fighting a hell of a lot of inactivity. Not only in our duke position where 2 of the players lost internet, or the ability to stay active, but the other co player of the account has had to study for tests, etc. I have already gotten my best player on the job to try to stop your advance as much as possible.

As for stepping up, he has stepped up along with quite a few of our members. Please remember this is only a game, and respect is needed to uphold this games integrity and community. Just because you are winning, doesnt mean you have to get big headed about it.

Thats all I will say for now..