RUGGED Vs. EST

DeletedUser

I found some war stats in the form of ODA for you to walk us through JAT...

1 Zentrum der Welt [TEst] 565.637
2 CCCrash [RUGGED] 518.760
3 La Hibadchi [TEst] 459.077
4 Paraschiv [TEst] 345.291
5 shadowdiver 324.460
6 Mela [TEst] 314.839
7 hrvatska [TEst] 302.846
8 4.Pink.2.Floyd.0 [TEst] 298.252
9 NEM3SlS [TEst] 282.572
10 DarknessCreator [RUGGED] 256.761
11 ice spike [TEst] 253.486

145 just a try [WET] 49.862

DeletedUser

I found some war stats in the form of ODA for you to walk us through JAT...

1 Zentrum der Welt [TEst] 565.637
2 CCCrash [RUGGED] 518.760
3 La Hibadchi [TEst] 459.077
4 Paraschiv [TEst] 345.291
5 shadowdiver 324.460
6 Mela [TEst] 314.839
7 hrvatska [TEst] 302.846
8 4.Pink.2.Floyd.0 [TEst] 298.252
9 NEM3SlS [TEst] 282.572
10 DarknessCreator [RUGGED] 256.761
11 ice spike [TEst] 253.486

145 just a try [WET] 49.862

We have only been at war with TEst for a couple of days so my war stats wont be high. I arent that close to the front to be able to do much damage but I soon will be. Lets face it the world is still early, lets start boasting when this war really kicks off. Let us evaluate it again shall we when we see who is standing to boast ;)

DeletedUser4769

Im Not in the Front but i will try to do Some damage, be sure Guys :) See you at Some Other Time:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I really don't want to get involved in this mud slinging but here's the thing: Rugged accuses us of being huggers and recruiting everyone to our war. It was really just us the whole time. Now we've merged with TitanA and it is still just TEst and ~TEst~ fighting TitanA but Rugged is recruiting every tribe they can talk over to their side. So who are the huggers here? Are we fighting one on one now Skadida? You can't even fight a fair fight. We are fighting with our troops. You are using lies, slander and propaganda. Now this fake co player scheme? I've already seen that in 12. We aren't falling for that. I'm calling Lame on Rugged.

DeletedUser4769

Guys. Stop it. Now.
We all Should Take this to the battlefield.
i will do this. One Last attack and then ill quit this World :)

DeletedUser

I really don't want to get involved in this mud slinging but here's the thing: Rugged accuses us of being huggers and recruiting everyone to our war. It was really just us the whole time. Now we've merged with TitanA and it is still just TEst and ~TEst~ fighting TitanA but Rugged is recruiting every tribe they can talk over to their side. So who are the huggers here? Are we fighting one on one now Skadida? You can't even fight a fair fight. We are fighting with our troops. You are using lies, slander and propaganda. Now this fake co player scheme? I've already seen that in 12. We aren't falling for that. I'm calling Lame on Rugged.

I'm pretty confused on everything you said here.

First fake co-player scheme? No clue what this even means and not sure you even know what this means.

Second we have not recruited a single tribe to join the war. Inc. mailed me and say "Hey we hate Est, can we join the war?" I said yes. As for WET they were stabbed in the back by their allies and joined on their own which is obviously understandable and welcomed.

Third, you talk about a fair fight hahah. This is the 3rd war RUGGED has had declared on us and the 1st where we had a single other tribe on our side.

1st War - ~PA~ declares on RUGGED, Est joins ~PA~ side. RUGGED wins 18-12, ~PA~ disbands
2nd War - Est declares on RUGGED, supported by WET and TitanA. RUGGED wins 14-9. Est asks for NAP, RUGGED declines. Est asks for peace in order to team up with RUGGED and WET to take out TitanA. We accepted.
3rd War - RUGGED, Est, and WET declare on TitanA. Within 15 minutes Est recruits 7 TitanA members. RUGGED and WET recruit one each. 48 hours later, Est declares on RUGGED and recruits war targets from their own ally WET.
4th War - Est declares on RUGGED, ~Est~ joins the war, Est merges with TitanA. Inc. and WET join RUGGED. 3 tribes vs. 3 tribes. Looks pretty fair to me.

Instead of going around guessing what has happened. Just ask those involved. Everything is pretty well documented

DeletedUser

Interesting interpretation. Especially the part where I was looking for peace.

DeletedUser

Interesting interpretation. Especially the part where I was looking for peace.

I got a cute little report on 12.01. at 15:58:47 that said. Est has offered Peace. I clicked accept. Not sure what could be interpreted from that. It's cut and dry. Unless you are referring to the fact where Est once again had to compensate for their lack of skill by using lying, backhanded tactics to get a leg up.

I'm sure it's not a secret that Est has used deception to get where they are right now. I mean they were allied with ~PA~, ~WHY~, ~WHY2~, WET, TitanA and let's see how that worked out for the allies...

~PA~ was joined in their war by Est. Once Est saw they were losing the war they decided to eat ~PA~ instead as they were easy targets.

~WHY~/~WHY2~ was ousted from the hug fest then attacked within the core by their allies Est.

TitanA was declared on by Est, attacked by Est, ate by Est, hugged by Est???

WET was stabbed in the back and lied to by Est while using their support troops in the war with RUGGED.

So the moral of the story is, do not ally Est because it won't end well. Just read the RUGGED profile page. It explains the TEst motto quite well.

DeletedUser

Seems to be a lot of misinformation. Skadida and Wallbuster begged me for an alliance and then agreed to a merge. JAT got nervous and hoped he could squirm out of being pressed from both sides over time. Skadida backed out of the merge and went with a three on one (top three on one). He then planned and executed a propaganda campaign to have TitanA members jump. To date I haven't seen any attacking from Rugged except by pen. The facts are Rugged is afraid to stand alone or even with a large ally. Wet is equally intimidated. I expect to hear more and more rhetoric as the walls collapse on an uninspiring group.

DeletedUser

Seems to be a lot of misinformation. Skadida and Wallbuster begged me for an alliance and then agreed to a merge. JAT got nervous and hoped he could squirm out of being pressed from both sides over time. Skadida backed out of the merge and went with a three on one (top three on one). He then planned and executed a propaganda campaign to have TitanA members jump. To date I haven't seen any attacking from Rugged except by pen. The facts are Rugged is afraid to stand alone or even with a large ally. Wet is equally intimidated. I expect to hear more and more rhetoric as the walls collapse on an uninspiring group.

JAT got nervous? I wasnt getting nervous. I am just the diplomat in WET. I just gathered the info passed it on and we all voted. I knew all along that EST were going to merge with TitanA even though they said they didnt like you Zentrum. I knew they couldnt be trusted especially when they started recruiting 7 TitanA members after they agreed we were all supposed to discuss any recruits. EST decided they would not discuss and stab everyone in the back with their own personal gains.

The facts here are that WET were tired of Kiliaens constant lies and hugging and also the inexperience in her leadership after she has only played since June.

Now leave the past behind and just concentrate on what is going on. THE FACT that Zentrum and his merge will fail epically

DeletedUser4769

Where are the Good Old days where Troops Counted?i dont like Test anymore. Please go to battlefield Guys. I Bet wet will Win, but please Guys bring it on ;)

DeletedUser

Where are the Good Old days where Troops Counted?i dont like Test anymore. Please go to battlefield Guys. I Bet wet will Win, but please Guys bring it on ;)

Z1PPA my friend sadly the old school TW ways are lost on the new school players. They would rather lie their way to the end of the world than send one troop at a non barb village. This is TEst in a nutshell

DeletedUser4625

Shadowdiver has not been kicked. This was one of Rugged and gave his villages to CCCrash. AND he left TEst by his own. He did not get kicked. So I don't know why you mention him.
JT got kicked because he had 0,00000000 villages. Because they were already nobled by Rugged. Congrats!
Maki got kicked because he had 0,00000000 villages. Because they were already nobled by Rugged. Congrats!

We are not talking about internals, are we? She grow big through internals.. Yes. Don't see your point here.

The point I was making with the players I posted was that they got kicked while their villages were getting nobled. While you guys earlier told that TEst was firing people because of the stats. I think I proved that it is not TEst but RUGGED who is using this strategy.

DeletedUser4769

I really Hope your kidding. Only 3 normal villages noble?!! :eek: