RUGGED Vs. EST

DeletedUser

Shadowdiver has not been kicked. This was one of Rugged and gave his villages to CCCrash. AND he left TEst by his own. He did not get kicked. So I don't know why you mention him.
JT got kicked because he had 0,00000000 villages. Because they were already nobled by Rugged. Congrats!
Maki got kicked because he had 0,00000000 villages. Because they were already nobled by Rugged. Congrats!

We are not talking about internals, are we? She grow big through internals.. Yes. Don't see your point here.

The point I was making with the players I posted was that they got kicked while their villages were getting nobled. While you guys earlier told that TEst was firing people because of the stats. I think I proved that it is not TEst but RUGGED who is using this strategy.

None of the 3 players you gave links on were booted from RUGGED. All posted in the forums that they quit. Obviously they were rookies and not prepared to handle the war...

Dec 08 20:29 manaclemachine left the tribe.
Dec 08 13:55 daryl1000 left the tribe.

mercaturae on 11.25. at 19:46
"Hi Skadida,
Didnt send fakes just support. My job has become a bit more hectic and as a result my playing time here is going to be minimized a lot. It was great playing with you all and wish the tribe the best of luck going forward. Bar none, the best tribe I've ever had the opportunity to be a member of. Wishing you all the best. Thanks !"

This is the second time I've posted the mercaturae mail, but you apparently still don't understand. So not one of the players you listed were kicked all quit with a mail or post on the forums. Many many people know this as fact. But the shadowdiver issue is not what you say it is. We were actively OPPing him when he quit and his villages were gifted to nobody. This can also be confirmed be over 100 players.

I really Hope your kidding. Only 3 normal villages noble?!! :eek:

Haha yeah I love that link on Kiliaen. And no it is not 3 normal villages, it is 2 normal villages as the last tribeless player Andraxos was actually in ~TEst~ 2 days prior and was booted.

DeletedUser

Haha yeah I love that link on Kiliaen. And no it is not 3 normal villages, it is 2 normal villages as the last tribeless player Andraxos was actually in ~TEst~ 2 days prior and was booted.

Andraxos quit. He left a message on the forum.

DeletedUser3378

Shadowdiver has not been kicked. This was one of Rugged and gave his villages to CCCrash. AND he left TEst by his own. He did not get kicked. So I don't know why you mention him.
ehm Shadow asked me to join Rugged and backstab Est, so i told him to stay in Est, i want a fair war now, he left Est, so i attacked him and nobled his 3 biggest villages ;)

DeletedUser4772

Not really sure what is going on now, but TEst is winnning the war. Any war stats anyone?

DeletedUser

If you look at the war stats then it does look that way. WET are down on villa caps but we dont remove players to save our stats. If players were still in TEst we would be 2 villas up by now. We have only lost 2 semi active players so far and a player villa that was inactive.

They havent even managed to take a fully active player villa yet. Thats the update from WET

DeletedUser4769

I got attacker of the Day, zent got deffender. So im done here, See you Guys on Other worlds, play fair and have a Great Time! :)

DeletedUser

Here are the actual war stats. I honestly expected it to be worse being blindsided with no support in place.

Side 1:
Tribes: RUGGED, Inc., WET
Side 2:
Tribes: TEst, ~TEst~

Timeframe: 02/12/2013 23:28:00 to 11/12/2013 17:16:36

Total conquers:

Side 1: 180
Side 2: 167
Difference: 13

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 36
Difference: 16

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 663,181
Side 2: 675,494
Difference: 12,313

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 90,511
Side 2: 178,372
Difference: 87,861

chart

Here are the all-time stats between RUGGED and TEst/~TEst~

Side 1:
Tribes: RUGGED
Side 2:
Tribes: TEst, ~TEst~

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 337
Side 2: 542
Difference: 205

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 49
Side 2: 51
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,051,628
Side 2: 1,761,955
Difference: 710,327

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 192,985
Side 2: 228,125
Difference: 35,140

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4772

Not too bad when you look at it like that. Should be more on both sides though, both have been dismissing for the war stats.

DeletedUser

Not too bad when you look at it like that. Should be more on both sides though, both have been dismissing for the war stats.
Yeah maybe us in WET should have done that also but I dont see the point in cheating the war stats. We are down by 9 villas due to TEst removing to keep their war stats up. Even if they are taking our semi active members we still dont remove them until after they have been 0 points. It may look like TEst are winning by the war stats but I can very much assure you that they are not. Atm they are battling with the inactives they have because they know deep down the end net is closing in around them.

DeletedUser4772

From my brief talks with Kilaen I have concluded, she is not scared and is just looking forward to munching RUGGED.

Not sure who I think will win yet, I am still with TEst winning. No clear winner has emerged, if I was the leader of TEst right now, I would be pretty care-free. I have also heard that TEst is very organized, not sure about the eligibility of that though.

DeletedUser

I wouldnt read too much into what she says buddy. She has only grown that size due to all the internals. For her size she has only taken 1 enemy villa and he was inactive. I am 1/4 of her size and I have more war stats than what she does.

Yes atm it is very close and it is a fair fight which I like. I know they arent that organized as I used to work very closely with them. If they have become a little more organized then that is due to TitanA merging with them and them finally getting a council together

DeletedUser

TEst and "Organized" is the funniest thing I've heard all day ;)

DeletedUser

To cut through the fud, one can just take a look at the total number of villages. Rugged has remained about the same while TEst has added around 100 villages. Regardless of war stats, the one with the most villages wins.

DeletedUser

Barbs and inactive tribes arent really war stats Zentrum. You can go on about how you guys are running in the opposite direction but the FACT still remains.... TEst are dis-organized and their attacks are showing that. WET have not lost a single villa that wasnt inactive, isolated or in our own area.

Just remember that this war is still early yet and both sides are still gathering momentum. I can assure you though that TEst will be no more after January. They are eating their own all the time as people in TEst keep quitting. We still have to tell your members that they cant come over to WET. We dont want any of them. We want to eat them all

DeletedUser

To cut through the fud, one can just take a look at the total number of villages. Rugged has remained about the same while TEst has added around 100 villages. Regardless of war stats, the one with the most villages wins.

The one with the most villages does not always win. #1 tribes fall all the time in many many worlds on many servers. The two winning tribes on .NET I was a member of were both the tribe who began with less villages. Winning is always decided by the leaders of those tribes and the skill of it's members.

DeletedUser

The one with the most villages does not always win. #1 tribes fall all the time in many many worlds on many servers. The two winning tribes on .NET I was a member of were both the tribe who began with less villages. Winning is always decided by the leaders of those tribes and the skill of it's members.

Very true, yet this is not NET and this world is very very bad. No one should brag about anything they are doing here. Plus it has "beginner" settings.

BTW you Ska, I read through the posts, wasted five minutes of my life, you flame people for internals etc.

Look at your stats. I could of swore you are suppose to be a big shot in some big war.

Nice internals.. I also doubt you ever won 2 net worlds(maybe you were rimmed by a world winner.)
VillagePointsOld ownerNew ownerDate/Time
green.png
0011 Ska N 54 (447|524) K542,578PCMark [RUGGED]skadida [RUGGED]2013-12-05 22:26:26
green.png
0010 Ska N 54 (445|525) K542,574nikkilä [RUGGED]skadida [RUGGED]2013-12-04 21:36:26
green.png
0009 Ska N 54 (446|527) K547,723PCMark [RUGGED]skadida [RUGGED]2013-11-29 02:08:32
green.png
0008 Ska N 54 (438|529) K546,064PCMark [RUGGED]skadida [RUGGED]2013-11-25 17:15:36
green.png
0007 Ska C 54 (445|559) K542,585Barbarianskadida [RUGGED]2013-11-20 21:32:27
green.png
0006 Ska C 54 (432|531) K543,465DiggityDave [TitanA]skadida [RUGGED]2013-11-15 18:40:27
green.png
0005 Ska N 54 (444|525) K542,906fatcowskadida [JAGGED]2013-11-06 17:12:01
green.png
0004 Ska C 54 (441|533) K541,889Melann [GAR]skadida [JAGGED]2013-11-03 21:18:08
green.png
0003 Ska C 54 (439|546) K543,652hummingbirdskadida [JAGGED]2013-10-26 20:45:33
green.png
0002 Ska C 54 (442|560) K542,370TSoccer420skadida [JAGGED]2013-10-26 07:12:07

Cant believe I even posted in this world. Yet I have a couple good NET friends here(shocked they have not just deleted from this "casual world")

DeletedUser

Wow looks like if I don't join Rugged I'm pretty safe from Skadida. Phew!

DeletedUser

Haha says the guy who is on the frontline but isnt doing anything apart from wasting his nukes and nobles for no gain at all. I wish I was more frontline because I would be ripping through you Zent. No worries though buddy cause I am nearly there and you are top of my hitlist. I am working my way over to you buddy.
You are just lucky I am so far from where you are.

DeletedUser

Haha did you even take the time to see where I am located on the map? I have been nowhere near any of the action from the beginning. All my defense is on the front lines and has been there since the beginning.

I am here to lead a tribe and help my mates grow. I could give two craps about my account or how pretty it looks. I've had my time in the sun many times before and this time I am solely looking to help my mates and be the best leader I can be. I know this is totally foreign to you Zen, but this was how I choose to play this world and will not be changing that goal anytime soon.

Last edited by a moderator: